Your Cornwall No-Dig Specialists
Clear-flow offer a variety of drainage repair and replacement techniques across the whole of the Cornish Peninsula. Using excavation and No-Dig techniques, our highly skilled, experienced and qualified engineers can handle any of our customer’s drainage repair issues.
With Clear-flow’s fleet of vehicles across the county we can help you wherever you are – Bodmin to Land’s End, Newquay to Looe.
- Liners and patches We regularly install liners and patches for many of our customers. These avoid the need for disruptive digging.
- Repair solutions Repair solutions are scoped following a CCTV survey to confirm pipe diameters, lengths, depths and defects.
- Intrusions and obstacles All obstacles within the pipeline need to be removed before lining and patching. This can be done using one of our fleet of jetting vehicles or using one of or various robotic cutting units.
- Manhole rehabilitation Clear-flow can also undertake manhole rehabilitation. This can be complete replacements, rendering/benching and resin injecting to stop water ingress.
- Our fully trained and qualified CCTV teams are ready to cope with any Pipeline inspections you need.